What the 111 team offers
The COVID-111 team offers COVID-19 related:
- isolation case management, including information and guidance
- clinical advice for children under 5 and vulnerable adults and children
- management of vaccination appointments
When to call 111
Only call the COVID 111 team, if you:
- If you wish to book a test for a child under 5 or a vulnerable adult or child
- If you wish to speak to someone about your isolation case management
- are unable to register for your COVID-19 vaccination online or need to re-schedule a vaccination appointment. See Vaccination information.
When NOT to call 111
Do not call the COVID 111 team, if you:
- require COVID-19 testing. The process for booking PCR tests at the Grandstand has moved online via the testing and results page. Once you complete your details you will receive an email giving you an appointment.
- want to change your COVID-19 test, as they will not be altered once booked, unless absolutely necessary.
- have not yet received your COVID-19 test results. They will be sent by email/text as soon as possible, but times may vary due to test volumes.
- have a general COVID-19 related query. Please see useful webpages links below.
- are suffering from symptoms not consistent with those of Covid-19. In these circumstances you should contact your own GP. If outside of normal GP Surgery opening hours, you should call the Manx Emergency Doctor Service (MEDS) on +44 1624 650355 if you require urgent medical advice.
- are in immediate emergency health situations. Please call 999 and ask for an ambulance.
- have a query relating to travel from, or to, the Isle of Man.
What to do when you call
Select option 1 to speak to someone if it relates to:
- Children under 5 and vulnerable adults and children
- Advised to do so after completing the on-line assessment
Select option 2 for test booking for:
- All travellers to the Island
- Pre-Hospital Assessment
- Pre-international Travel
Select option 3 for vaccination bookings
- See Vaccination schedule and priority groups for current information on who’s eligible for the vaccine.
Useful information and contacts
Community Care Line: +44 1624 686262