COVID-111 is a team of call handlers and clinicians trained to deal with queries related to COVID-19. The service is available 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
The team offers:
- health advice in respect of COVID-19 and the symptoms of Covid-19
- arrangement of COVID-19 test and vaccination bookings
- advice in respect of isolation requirements and contact tracing
When to call 111
- If you are advised to do so after developing any of the symptoms of Covid-19 and completing the online self-assessment.
- If you require testing. See testing and results.
- If you require guidance or have questions in respect of your isolation period or any direction notices that you have been issued in respect of a confirmed case or close contact of a confirmed case.
- If you are unable to register for your COVID-19 vaccination online or need to re-schedule a vaccination appointment. See Vaccination Information.
When NOT to call 111
- If you are suffering from symptoms not consistent with those of Covid-19 - In these circumstances you should contact your own GP and arrange an appointment. If outside of normal GP Surgery opening hours, you should call the Manx Emergency Doctor Service (MEDS) on 01624 650355 if you require urgent medical advice.
- In immediate emergency health situations - You should call 999 and ask for an ambulance.
- If you have a query relating to travel from, or to, the Isle of Man – you should contact the travel notification service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (01624) 687171 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- If you are looking for general guidance on matters relating to COVID-19 – Visit the Government Website at gov.im/coronavirus or call the Community Care Line on +44 1624 686262.
What to do when you call
Select option 1 in respect of:
- Symptoms of Covid-19
- Close Contacts of positive cases
- If you have symptoms, you will be directed to a health professional who will advise if a test is necessary and this will be arranged for you.
Select option 2 for test booking for:
- All travellers to the Island
- Pre-Hospital Assessment
- Pre-international Travel
- Following GP Referral
Select option 3 for vaccination bookings
- See Vaccination schedule and priority groups for current information on who’s eligible for the vaccine.