If you develop COVID-19 symptoms or provide a positive lateral flow test result you must isolate immediately.
You should book a PCR test online and your appointment will be emailed to you when processed:
If you wish to book a test for a child under 5 please phone 111.
Information for your PCR test.
- If someone outside of your household is providing transport diagonal seating in the vehicle and face masks are compulsory. Please note only the driver and the patient(s) are permitted in the vehicle
- If you are attending under this pathway you must attend in a vehicle.
- You are legally required to self-isolate until receipt of your result.
- Your results will be emailed out 24-48 hours after your test
This testing pathway is not suitable for pre-international travel or arrivals tests.
Emergency warning signs
If you develop any of the following emergency warning signs for COVID-19 please seek medical attention immediately by calling 999.
Emergency warning signs include*:
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- new confusion or inability to rouse
- bluish lips or face
*This list is not exhaustive.
Please consult your GP or MEDS out of hours service for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.