The following numbers are free of charge from Isle of Man mobiles and landlines.
- Vaccination appointments* – or you can check eligibility or register online
- PCR booking management – Booking a PCR test should be done online. If you need to re-arrange your appointment, please email email@example.com
- To report your Lateral Flow Test results if you are unable to do so online
* Once an appointment is allocated you will be sent an email confirming the booking. Appointments will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please do not call to re-arrange your vaccination appointment as this can only done in exceptional circumstances.
This is not a service for medical queries or emergencies – If you are in need of medical advice, please seek from an appropriate source i.e. your GP, MEDs, or by calling 999.
What to do when you call:
Select option 1 for re-arranging PCR tests
Select option 2 for vaccination bookings
You only need to call the COVID 111 team, if you:
- Are unable to register for your COVID-19 vaccination online or need to re-schedule a vaccination appointment
- You need to cancel/re-arrange your COVID-19 test appointment
You don’t need to call 111, if you:
- Require COVID-19 PCR testing. This can be done online
- Want your test result.. Your test result will be sent to you by email within 24 hours of your appointment (although this may be longer during busy periods)
- Are suffering from symptoms not consistent with those of COVID-19. In these circumstances you should contact your own GP. If outside of normal GP Surgery opening hours, you should call the Manx Emergency Doctor Service (MEDS) on +44 1624 650355 if you require urgent medical advice
- Are in immediate emergency health situations. Please call 999 and ask for an ambulance
The 111 phone line is often very busy but we are always happy to help. If you are unable to get through please review the webpages, which may give the answers to your questions, or there are inboxes available for each work stream.
For all queries relating to incoming travel.
Opening Hours: The phone line is open from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9am until 4.30pm on Fridays. The mailbox is monitored 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm for urgent enquiries.
Customs & Excise Debt Section: 648160
Income Tax: 685400
Social Security: 685656
Emergency Dental Clinic Telephone: 642785
Health and Safety at Work Team: 685881
DEFA, Work Safe: firstname.lastname@example.org