Information for those wanting to travel to the Isle of Man.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) continues to advise British people to check the current travel advice for destinations before booking a trip.
Passengers should continue to regularly check website content issued by local and off island travel providers as information continues to change.
Local advice for travellers:
UK travel advice
Please check the latest travel advice from the UK Government to see what restrictions and procedures may be in place for entering the UK. If the country you are visiting is a red list, or is regraded to the UK Government red list while you are away, you will be required to undertake mandatory isolation in the UK. You must follow UK Government advice, no matter whether you are continuing to travel onward to the Isle of Man.
Advice on travelling to Ireland
Ireland has recently issued advice that you should not travel to Ireland unless you have an essential reason for your travel.
Passengers travelling into Ireland will be required to take a PCR test on arrival, and may be required to quarantine. For the latest updates regarding travelling to Ireland, please click here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer air travel for passengers
How to travel safely in airports and on aircraft during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Outbound travel abroad:
- There is no requirement for you to provide proof of a negative coronavirus test or self-isolate when travelling outbound from the Isle of Man and into the UK.
While you’re travelling abroad:
- Be smart during your journey, and research trusted data sources to help stay informed about any local restrictions or developments while you are travelling. Your booking/ travel agent may be able to advise you of the best local sources of information.
- Be prepared to comply with changing restrictions to manage local COVID-19 outbreaks, and for possible delays to travel.
- While you are travelling, continue to check the UK’s travel advice updates, as there may be changes to your destination. You must comply with any requirements of the country you are transiting through, including potential mandatory isolation if travelling from a red list country.
- Please be aware that if your country status changes, your return requirements may change and you must comply with UK Government advice. You can sign up for UK Government travel alerts if countries or territories are moved between status.
- If you are travelling from an amber list country, you may also be required to isolate and should seek advice from the UK Government. If you are not required to isolate in one specific place, you may travel on to the Isle of Man and isolate at home as per the current pathway
Information for those Travelling to and from the Isle of Man this summer