The Income Tax Division’s public counter on the second floor of Government Office has been closed until further notice.
The team is committed to protecting the welfare of customers and staff during the coronavirus pandemic at the same time as maintaining a high standard of service.
Staff are still available to assist with calls during normal office hours. Alternatively, please email, make use of the comprehensive suite of Online Tax Services or obtain further information on the website: gov.im/incometax
A number of deadlines and issue of tax returns are approaching in the next few weeks and the Division intends to provide further details about these in the forthcoming days. This is clearly a difficult time for all customers and it is important that to offer reassurance in these matters.
Full details of preferred forms of communication are set out below.
Income Tax Division,
Isle of Man,
Phone: +44 1624 685400
- General tax enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employers AdminSection.email@example.com; ThirdParties.ITD@gov.im
- National Insurance enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Tax Services
Online Tax Services enables people to:
- Submit and view tax returns online
- Review assessments and balance details easily and securely
- Make secure online payments
- Have income tax refunds paid directly into their bank account
If you not already an online user, sign up today at www.gov.im/incometax or contact the Division directly for assistance with the online registration process.