Skip to main content
- Standard Contact Tracing process will commence from notification of a positive result.
- Contact Tracing will identify, list & monitor contacts from 48 hrs prior to onset of symptoms to date or from date of swab for asymptomatic cases.
- Contacts will be risk assessed and high risk contacts isolated and low risk contacts provided advice.
- High risk contacts must self-isolate for 14 days after the last date of contact with the positive case.
- On notification of a confirmed case in a sensitive setting the Contact Tracing Team will contact Public Health who will collate and share the information.
- High risk contact calls will receive monitoring calls through 111 until the end of their isolation period.
- An escalation protocol is in place for any potential increase in demand through increased community transmission or the numbers of index cases or contacts.