Skip to main content

Travel & borders

Travel Notification Service. Tel: +44 1624 687171. The phone line is open from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and Friday 9am until 4.30pm. Email: The mailbox is monitored 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm for urgent enquiries.

Travel - frequently asked questions

The Island’s travel/borders restrictions will be updated at 04am on Monday 4 October 2021.

NHS COVID Pass for Isle of Man residents

The NHS COVID Pass for international travel is now available in the Isle of Man. Residents can download a digital copy of their vaccination status or request a paper copy certificate.

Travel to the Isle of Man

Information for travellers who want to visit or return to the Isle of Man, including eligibility criteria and pathways.

Travel advice

Advice for those planning to leave the Isle of Man

Travel requirements for minors

Children aged 15 or under are not required to complete a Manx Entry Permit or isolation exemption application, but a landing card still needs to be completed for them using the Entry/Exemption Permit issued to the adult they are travelling with.

Private Vessels arriving in the Isle of Man

Private vessels wishing to dock in the Isle of Man can now do so at Peel harbour in addition to Douglas.

Government Strategy for COVID-19

Our plan for lifting COVID19 restrictions on the Isle of Man

Be Safe, Be Smart, Be Kind

You can help protect our Island