|Non-Resident, Vaccinated - Common Travel Area|
|Do I need:||Aged 11 or under||Aged 12+ including adults|
|A Vaccine or Immunity Exemption|
|A Manx Entry Permit|
|A Landing Card|
|A Lateral Flow Test|
|A PCR test|
What does this mean?
On this pathway you will be required to:
- Apply for a Vaccination or Immunity Exemption, and if approved:
- Submit a landing card within the 48 hour period prior to your arrival.
- Take a lateral flow test (LFT) on Island within 12 hours of arriving.
- Submit the results online
*Fully vaccinated means those travellers who are:
- 18 or over and have had the full course (one or two doses) of an approved COVID-19 vaccine - Pfizer BioNTech, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm Beijing, Covaxin, AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria, Moderna Takeda, or trials of Com-COV, Com-COV2, Valneva and Novavax.
- aged 12 - 17 and have had at least one dose of the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- AND on arrival, at least two weeks has passed since the full course was administered
**Natural immunity means those travellers who have:
- have undertaken a PCR test within the 180 days prior to their arrival in the Island and the result of that test was positive
- undertook that PCR test in the common travel area by a public health service or a COVID-19 testing provider approved by a public health service*
- have not travelled outside the common travel area in the 10 days prior to their arrival in the Island and
- their positive PCR test result was at least 11 days prior to arrival in the Island
For children aged 15 and under, a landing form needs to be completed for them by the adult they are travelling with.
In addition, all travellers are also encouraged to test themselves for 7 days with lateral flow tests following arrival to the Island.
Vaccination / Immunity Exemption application
You will need to complete the relevant online application form and submit proof of your vaccine status / proof of your positive PCR test before you complete your landing card and both need to be completed BEFORE you arrive on the Island.
You will need to scan and attach a copy of your proof of vaccination or natural immunity to this application.
You should complete this Landing Form within the 48 hours prior to your arrival using the reference number given once your exemption application has been approved.
Once you have completed your Landing Form you will receive an email containing a QR code, which you will need to present to a Ports Access Officer on arrival, along with photographic ID.
For a paper version, please contact the Travel Notification Team on 01624 687171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing and restrictions
If you receive a positive lateral flow result, isolate immediately and report your result.
Face coverings are mandatory on public transport including on busses, ferries and on aircraft and when entering health and social care settings. It is expected that they will be worn in crowded or indoor spaces with limited ventilation such as public buildings. Some businesses may require you to wear a mask as a condition of entry.
Please do not enter any public buildings before doing your lateral flow test.
Please help us to help you. When you arrive in the Isle of Man, please have your photographic identification and QR code ready as you disembark, as these will be checked at your port of entry. Please follow the instructions set out on signage and provided by staff.