The Isle of Man can now offer a service of adding your vaccinations that you have had internationally, to the NHS Covid Pass.
We will need to validate your proof of identity and vaccination status in person, to enable Manx Care to upload your data into the NHS COVID Pass.
You can apply to use this service by contacting the COVID Response Team on 111 (01624 822111) or by emailing email@example.com
Once contacted, we will arrange a face-to-face appointment at offices in central Douglas.
You will need to bring proof of identity and vaccination status, which must be:
- an original copy of your passport, and
- proof of your vaccination status, from a list of eligible countries*, being:
- one of the following brands of vaccination:
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax))
- Date of Injection
- Dose Schedule of either/and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Booster
- Batch Number
- Expiry Date of Vaccination
Proof of vaccination status can be in either electronic or paper form
Confirmation of your appointment details, including date/time and full address, will be sent to you by sent to you by a member of the Covid Response Team.